Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Pumpkin Pie Chia Seed Pudding



I found a recipe on the Whole New Mom website, but wanted to change it a little bit. So, here is my variation of this recipe. My kids devoured it, so I just got done making this recipe for a second time.
I hope you enjoy it!

Ingredients:
2 C unsweetened vanilla almond milk
3/4 C canned pumpkin
1/2 C chia seeds
1 1/4 tsp. homemade pumpkin pie spice
2 T pure maple syrup
1/8 tsp. Himalayan salt

Directions:
Mix almond milk and pumpkin in a 1 quart mason jar. Then, stir in chia seeds. Finally, mix in remaining ingredients.

Refrigerate and allow chia seeds to absorb liquid to thicken the pudding. This usually takes at least 1 hour...if you just can't wait any longer.
Overnight it will thicken even more, if desired.
Enjoy!

*another idea is to spoon the mixture into popsicle molds and freeze until solid





No comments:

Post a Comment