Saturday, March 24, 2018

I’m back...beginning 180 days til 40!!!

I’m super stoked about turning 40, said NO.ONE.EVER! 
While I can’t say I’m stressed about turning the big 4-0 I am quite motivated!!!
All you ever hear is how everything is harder after you turn 40. Since I’ve never liked exercise and am not easily self motivated to do so, I figured I better whip my butt into shape before it gets any harder!
I don’t have a weight problem. It’s more a jiggly problem! You know when all your parts start resembling jello? Or if you’ve had babies and you notice things getting pulled down by gravity?

That’s me!
And I’m no longer ok just letting it go!

Not to mention the fact that I have Hashimoto’s. So there are too many foods that just don’t like me...try as I may to convince myself that I’ll be fine after eating dairy, sugar, alcohol or even caffeine,  it’s just never a happy ending! I completely gave up gluten 8 years ago and never ever cheat because the consequences are far too painful! Unfortunately the previously listed foods have a more cumulative result which is shorter lasting. Subsequently I fall back into ruts eating the junk that makes me feel like poo! I know, it’s so ridiculous!!!!

Anyhoo, enough is finally enough and I’m about to embark on a 179 day journey to become fit before 40! Wanna come along?

No comments:

Post a Comment