Thursday, July 12, 2018

Overripe Banana Bread

This morning I made the most beautiful and delicious banana bread! I woke up thinking about the bunch of overripe bananas I had. So, I googled "overripe banana gluten free recipe". What I found was Minimalist Baker's 1-Bowl Gluten-Free Bread recipe!!! To my delight, I had all of the necessary ingredients! The original recipe includes sugar, but I have used only honey and it's possible to just use an extra banana if you want it to be entirely free from sweeteners. I do realize that bananas are very high in sugar, but some people prefer to only use naturally derived sugars from fruits, etc.

Go over to : https://minimalistbaker.com/one-bowl-gluten-free-banana-bread/ for the recipe!

*I greased my glass dish with coconut oil and the bread came out perfectly by just turning it upside down once the bread was slightly cooled



No comments:

Post a Comment